Enterprise Digitalization Awards
Whether it’s with artificial intelligence, mobility, cloud computing, or the Internet of Things, enterprises are achieving digital transformation success, creating efficiencies, competitive advantage and increased savings and growth opportunities. Many companies around the world are harnessing this opportunity and separating themselves from the pack.
Last year, Enterprise Mobility Exchange honored notable enterprises and their outstanding achievements in mobility with the first annual Mobie Awards, which has now been rebranded to reflect new IT trends in the enterprise. Welcome to the 2019 Enterprise Digitalization Awards, a recognition of the top technological achievements of enterprises and their recent successful initiatives on their digital transformation journeys.
We believe that practitioners should be applauded for their continual efforts in transforming businesses to make the future of work more productive and employees more efficient. Without the transformation of legacy systems into next-gen technologies, well, we’d all be stuck sitting at a giant desktop computer tethered to the wall. And for that, you deserve an award.
2019 Awards Categories:
• Largest Successful Cloud Migration
• Most Innovative Use Of AI In The Enterprise
• Top IoT Deployment In The Enterprise
• Best Use Of Innovative Mobile Technology
Does your company — or one you’ve partnered with — have a strong case to be made to compete in one of the categories above? If so, submit a nomination clicking on the link at the bottom of this page and filling out our online form. Our panel of judges, which consists of our esteemed Editorial Advisory Board members, will survey all nominees and decide the winners. Awards will be distributed at the Digital Workplace Exchange in Texas this November.
Benefits Of Winning
In addition to all of the bragging rights for winning an Enterprise Digitalization Award, winning enterprises will:
- Receive a prestigious glass trophy
- Be promoted heavily through a case study report and through press releases
- Get to be honored during an awards presentation at the 2019 Digital Workplace Exchange in Texas.
(Here's a video of last year's Mobie Awards presentation at the Enterprise Mobility Transformation Exchange)
How does an enterprise go about achieving the status of Enterprise Digitalization Award recipient? It’s not easy, but we also know you’ve put in endless hours of blood, sweat, tears, and tech to get to this point — so now we want to hear your story.
Who can enter?
In order to submit a nomination for a particular Enterprise Digitalization Award category, the following criterion must be met:
- Company size of at least 50 employees
- Entries submitted by July 12, 2019
- Written use case detailing company’s need being addressed, challenge, innovative technology, and realized ROI (could be in terms of time or money BUT IT MUST BE SPECIFIC). We love hearing your stories, but our judges prefer this to be kept to less than 1,000 words.
- Use cases must have been completed in FY2018 (Between 1.1.18 and 12.31.18). Please detail what date the project began and when it was deemed complete.
- Any other supporting information— details, data, etc. — that will help your story stand out and help our judges make their decision
* Vendors/Solution providers are not eligible to received awards, but you can nominate one of your customers who have leveraged your solutions.
Submission & Judging dates:
- Submission period begins May 28, 2019
- Submission period ends July 12, 2019
- Judging takes place in July and August 2019
- Winners announced November 2019
Our panel of judges – which can be seen here – will assess all entries across all four categories. They’ll evaluate the use case for:
- Business Driver (Was there a clear need/challenge being addressed? Were these needs/challenges addressed with the deployment?)
- Challenges (How efficiently were the challenges stated overcome? Did the results outweigh the effort/headaches?)
- Innovation (Is the solution a great improvement over what the company had been using? Does the solution represent “out of the box” thinking, or is it pretty standard?)
- ROI/Result (Did the company achieve its goals with its new solution? What cost savings is the company enjoying as a result of this deployment? What efficiency gains can be attributed to the deployment?)
Our judges are comprised of c-level executives who’ve likely gone through many of these transformations themselves – so feel free to speak their language. All judges are independent of one another and will not confer on any outcomes. Each submission will be given a point total from each judge; the overall highest average will be the Enterprise Digitalization Award recipient. In the event of a tie, the top two submissions will then be re-evaluated and re-scored until a single winner is named.
Confidentiality & Your Data
By submitting your nomination to Enterprise Digitalization, you are agreeing to editorial use of your company’s case study. A report highlighting the Enterprise Digitalization Award recipients will be produced in November 2019 as well. Don’t worry, someone from our editorial staff will contact you before anything is published.
Winners will be announced November 12-13, 2019 at the Digital Workplace Exchange in Texas. At least one representative from the winning company is required to attend the Exchange in order to receive the award. Failure to attend the Exchange means that the runner-up in the category will become the winner. Email Steven.Lerner@EnterpriseMobilityExchange.com for more information about the event and how you can be present when named a Enterprise Digitalization Award Recipient.