It is a little mind-boggling to think that the last great manufacturing revolution was when Henry Ford invented the assembly line. But now, more than 100 years later, we find ourselves awash in capabilities that completely upend how products get made. In this keynote, our thought leader will take attendees on a journey discussing:
· How data will be used across the organization to make factories smarter and make all parts of the process agile and adaptable
· The opportunities and challenges with the technologies necessary to make smart factories possible, including AI, IoT, Cloud Computing and Big Data Analytics
(session in development)
There has never been a greater challenge imposed upon manufacturing and supply chains around the world than today. These disruptions are having dramatic effects on corporate leaders who are responsible for organizational strategies focused on value and optimized revenue. We know normal operations have changed, but how do you determine which initiatives will have the greatest impact on optimal asset utilization and how do you operationalize digital transformations at scale?
· Gain insight on how customers can unlock value creation using impact, speed and scale
· Create a prescriptive framework to enable business goals, boost productivity and increase business resilience and agility
· Learn how having the right partner ecosystem can jointly drive the execution and enablement of digital transformation
There are many jobs where general skills can translate from one industry to another. Marketing, Sales, Accounting, etc. In manufacturing, to be successful and to be truly game-changing in a time of hyper-competition, employees need more than just “skills.” They need a grounded understanding of manufacturing and how to start with a small idea and create a solution that hits the chaos of reality. In this session our panelists will discuss issues in talent management including:
· Using diplomacy and psychology to get through change management issues
· Building the frameworks for teamwork and leadership to make manufacturing where people want to start, grow and end their careers
Once you’ve partnered with a technology to take you on your digital transformation journey, you will need to take several steps before getting to the point where your AI-enabled technology will not just detail the problem for you, but will make the decision to solve it without the human touch. In this session, panelists will go through what every DT department needs in order to get through each step from basic to baller.