Agenda Day 1
8:30 am - 9:00 am GOOD MORNING! CHECK IN AT THE REGISTRATION DESK AND GRAB-A-BITE TO EAT.
9:00 am - 9:15 am CHAIRPERSON’S OPENING ADDRESS
9:00 am - 9:45 am KEYNOTE: DIGITALLY TRANSFORMING MANUFACTURING: A HOLISTIC APPROACH
10:00 am - 10:45 am COMMUNITY DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT
Bottlenecks on your Product and Engineering teams are not only caused by faulty methodology or role clarity. They occur because of knowledge silos.
Corporate and engineering structures are not necessarily at fault. Regardless of structure, if you're distributed or co-located, your engineering and tangential teams are wasting time duplicating work and solving problems from first principles.
We've spent a long time building products to solve these problems, and we'll share how to build an internal community that connects your engineering knowledge throughout your organization.
10:45 am - 11:15 am MORNING COFFEE AND NETWORKING
11:00 am - 11:30 am PROCESS AUTOMATION: ROBOTICS FOR THE BACK OFFICE
11:30 am - 12:00 pm PROCESS AUTOMATION: ROBOTICS FOR THE BACK OFFICE
11:00 am - 11:30 am UNDERSTANDING EVOLVING INDUSTRIAL IOT AND ICS CYBERECURITY CHALLENGES AND THE ROLE OF ANALYTICS
11:30 am - 12:00 pm UNDERSTANDING EVOLVING INDUSTRIAL IOT AND ICS CYBERECURITY CHALLENGES AND THE ROLE OF ANALYTICS
12:00 pm - 1:45 pm NETWORKING LUNCH
1:00 pm - 1:45 pm MAKING YOUR MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS SMARTER
• A smart manufacturing roadmap, building upon the Japanese production system
• The top 3 use cases, real-world project examples, lessons learned
• How digital tools can engage/support the workforce, and change the culture
1:45 pm - 2:30 pm BUILDING YOUR SMART MANUFACTURING ROAD MAP
In this next part, attendees will have the opportunity to work as a team to build out or improve on their current road map. This is an opportunity to engage and benchmark
with one another as you learn and apply what you have learned from the previous session. After groups will cross share their road maps and present what their road maps
to the groups.
2:30 pm - 3:00 pm REFUEL NETWORKING
3:00 pm - 3:45 pm BRINGING YOUR FACTORY INTO THE 21ST CENTURY
• Hear a case study on how to seamlessly work with your IT and manufacturing engineering team to deliver quality
• Meet the demands of increasingly complicated product designs
• What are the quick wins and small projects to get you started?
3:45 pm - 4:45 pm CONNECTING YOUR ECOSYSTEM - SUPPLY CHAIN DIGITALIZATION THROUGH PROCESS AUTOMATION AND COGNITIVE APPLICATIONS
• Recognizing the gaps in today’s supply chain digital ecosystem
• Learn how Robotic Process Automation (RPA) enables digitalization of the supply chain future-state
• Expanding the supply chain digitalization footprint through the use of cognitive (AI) applications