Digital Transformation for Manufacturing Agenda
The Digital Transformation for Manufacturing Summit, taking place September 30 - October 1 in Chicago, IL, will provide a platform for the industry to come together and discuss the necessary steps to succesfully navigate the next production revolution, digital manufacturing.
If you'd prefer a copy via email, please contact EnquiryIQPC@iqpc.com.
- Peggy Gulick, Global Director for Digital Transformation in Manufacturing, AGCO
- Eric Acton, Head of Innovation Ecosystems, Rolls-Royce
- Andrew Barr, Chief Engineer, BAE Systems
- Marco Del Seta, Head of Digital, BOC Gas
- Terry LeDoux, Director Information Systems - Product Supply North America, Purina-Nestle
- Peter-Reinhard Hacker, Senior Business Intelligence Digital Transformation & Indirect Supply Chain Analyst, Boeing
- And more
Download the agenda to see the full speaker line-up, sessions and topics!
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.