How Digital Transformation Is Revolutionizing These 5 Industries
A Progress Report
Depending on the industry, digital transformation comes with its own unique trends, challenges, and opportunities. While enterprises in every sector are leveraging next generation technologies, there are five that are regarded as bellwether industries in digital transformation.
Each of these industries share a common ambition to modernize processes. From artificial intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT) to cloud computing and blockchain, these sectors are leveraging all types of innovative solutions.
To understand more about the state of digital transformation in each of these industries, Enterprise Digitalization spoke to five experts:
- Ryan Martin, Principal Analyst with ABI Research
- John Slot, Chief Innovation Officer / Chief Operating Officer of the Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority (LYNX)
- Bill Packer, Executive Vice President and Chief Operations Officer for American Financial Resources
- Steve Vu, Director of Reliability Engineering at Starbucks
- Rizwan Jan, Vice President and Chief Information Officer of The Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine (HJF)
After speaking to these experts, Enterprise Digitalization developed a progress report that provides the current 2019 status of digital transformation in each of these industries. It serves as a blueprint for how digital transformation can be leveraged by all smart companies hoping to unlock new opportunities.
Download this report to learn:
- What are the drivers of digital transformation in each sector?
- Are there still significant areas in each sector that are not modernized?
- What are some specific use cases of digital transformation success within each industry?